A perfect driver profile photo may lead to higher ratings or tips. Your profile photo is your first and last impression on every passenger. Here’s how to nail your profile photo the first time:
- Hold your phone horizontally when taking your photo. Photos not taken horizontally may be rejected.
- Stand in front of a plain background with even lighting
- If you have someone to help, ask them to stand 3 feet away, then focus the image
- Your photo must include both your shoulders and top of your head in the frame
- Remove accessories that cover your face like hats or sunglasses. This ensures you're easily recognizable to passengers.
- Smile! A nice smile can help riders feel welcome in your ride.
- Take your photo, then upload it to the settings tab of the driver app.