To report damage, email email@example.com and send the following info:
- At least 2 clear photos of the damage
- Any identifying info about the passenger (first name works best, but pick-up and drop-off locations and times are also helpful)
- Brief description of how the incident occurred
We'll assess the damage after you've submitted this. If the damage warrants a fee, we'll be in touch.
If the damage requires significant cleaning or repair and prevents you from giving rides, wait until your car is up to speed before driving.
Check your car regularly after a ride is completed to check for passenger damage. If you find passenger damage, remember these tips:
- Take a photo with your phone to record the time and date of the incident
- Turn on the car's interior light to make sure pictures are clear
- Use your phone's flash when taking pictures
Note: Kari determines the damage fee amount, which is meant to help drivers repair, remediate, or clean affected areas of their vehicle only. We handle damage reports on a case-by-case basis. Damage fees come entirely from passengers.